iBall United Coaches Clinic & 4th Annual “Shoot the Lights Out on Cancer”
Coaches Clinic – June 24, 2017 – Pottstown High School Strom Gymnasium
iBall United & A3 Hoops strive to provide opportunities to improve community outreach and ehance our community involvement. New for 2017, we will host the iBall Coaches Clinic – Shoot the Lights Out on Cancer event. Starting at noon on Saturday, June 24th, the clinic will give coaches an opportunity to learn from three expert coaches as well as observe our training and scouting program for the pro prospects. Each expert coach will present on the topic of their choice and for a duration of 45-60 minutes.
This year’s star studded lineup includes: Phil Martelli – Head Men’s Basketball Coach, St. Joseph’s University ..Widener University, Bishop Kenrick , Cindy Griffin Head Women’s Basketball Coach, St. Joseph’s University ..Loyola (MD), Vanderbilt
What are the Benefits of the Coaches Clinic?
The iBall Coaches Clinic is an opportunity for all sports professionals to grow your network, gain knowledge, and experience basketball instruction at the highest level. Other benefits for all attendees include.
• Presentations by 3 special guest expert coach lecturers
• Opportunity to meet and take photos with featured guests
• Catered food and drinks and networking opportunity with attendees
• Expert live skills training by The Original Profender, from the American hit TV show, ABC’s Shark Tank
• Speed & agility instruction by certified trainers at MAXOUT Strength Systems
• Day passes will get you into all 24 games through June 24-25 iBall National Pro Combine, Tournament, & All-Star
• iBall Coaches Clinic gift package including the official gear of iBall National 2017
• Entry into Raffle to win Coaches vs Cancer exclusive gifts, including an autographed copy of Attitude by 2016 NCAA National Champion and National Coach of the Year, Villanova Men’s Basketball Coach Jay Wright
The event will be held at Strom Gymnasium in Pottstown, PA. Earl “Yogi” Strom was a Hall of Fame NBA official whose life was cut short by cancer. iBall has teamed up with the Philadelphia Coaches vs Cancer initiative and A3 Hoops to produce the event. All proceeds benefit Philly Coaches vs. Cancer and the American Cancer Society.
• Location: Strom Gymnasium, 555 East St., Pottstown, PA 19464
• Date: Saturday, June 24th
• Time: 12:00 – 4:00 (featured coach will have a maximum 1 hour slot)
• Contact: Monica O’Brien, Community Manager, American Cancer Society, Inc., email: [email protected], phone: 1.800.227.2345